The University of Connecticut is seeking applications and nominations for the full-time position of Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach (Specialist 1A).
- Master’s degree.
- Two years of full-time experience as a strength and conditioning coach at the collegiate level or experience as a strength and conditioning coach at the professional level.
- Certified by the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA).
- CPR/First Aid certification.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the correct application of NCAA regulations.
- Prior experience with teaching the power lifts, the Olympic lifts, and the various forms of periodization.
- Football strength and conditioning coaching experience at an FBS Power 5 institution.
- Has designed and implemented multiple sport speed development programs in the collegiate setting.
- Previous experience using Catapult.
- Possesses student-athlete development philosophies consistent with that of the Division of Athletics and its football program.