The coach will assist and support the head coach with various duties and tasks both on and off the field as well as embrace a strong desire to see the best for the program and student athletes. Goalkeeping training will also be a big part of the responsibility as well.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- This kind of leader is committed to loving God and loving others.
- This not only means having the correct intellectual belief, but also involves in living this out in every area of one’s lifestyle.
- The Coach’s ministry strategy is to serve student athletes and the entire campus by creating a spiritually rich environment supporting community development, quality programs and exciting innovative initiatives.
- The reporting relationship is to the Athletics Director and the Head Coach.
- The primary responsibilities are to assist, support and encourage a successful intercollegiate athletic program representing coaches and student athletes.
- Assist the Head Coach to develop, manage, and successfully coach soccer, to include, training, scheduling, recruiting, equipment management, reporting scores and statistics, social media uploads, video editing, and website updating.
- Ensure strict adherence to all NAIA by laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Played at the collegiate level and/or youth coaching experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse communities and cultures.