- Meet requirements for a background check and fingerprinting.
- Proven background and expertise in athletics, coupled with experience working with school-aged children and their families.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills and strategic thinking.
- Excel as an advocate for fostering student athleticism, leadership, and a positive team culture.
- Valid Michigan teaching/administrative certificate.
- High school coaching experience.
The Hemlock Public School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender and gender identity, disability, age or national origin in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups.