Responsible for developing and promoting a competitive and enjoyable swim program while ensuring a safe and sanitary environment.
- Hire, train and supervise coaching staff as needed.
- Oversee swimmer registration, ensure appropriate forms are evaluated, provide to Jefferson Swim League (JSL) in a timely manner.
- Schedule self and staff to attend and run all designated meets and practices.
- Create weekly practice and meet plan that is communicated to the assistant swim coaches.
- Promote sportsmanship and safety for the children on the team.
- Supervise and conduct necessary procedures for home swim meets, including setup and break down of equipment assistance, and meet data entry.
- Operate “Meet Manager” and “Team Manager” programs to maintain and update statistical data for team.
- Work together with Aquatics Coordinator to submit Swim Team information to be included in the Club’s weekly newsletter and website.
- Must be sixteen (18) years of age or older.
- Professional communication skills, a high level of organizational skills, and strong attention to detail.