The Head Women’s Soccer Coach will serve as a member of the Athletic department staff while reporting directly to the Director of Athletics. This position will participate in all Athletic department functions.
- Assist in recruiting student-athletes who are mission fit, academically solid, and athletically skilled.
- Support and abide by the academic standards and requirements of the University regarding the recruitment and eligibility of prospective and current student-athletes.
- Assist Women’s Soccer student-athletes in their spiritual development and track their academic progress.
- Report any known or suspected violations of the NCCAA and/or University rules by the head coach, assistant coaches, student-athletes, or staff promptly to the Director of Athletics.
- Organize and supervise all practices, games, and workout sessions for the Women’s Soccer team.
- Lead effectively in the instruction and coaching of student-athletes.
- Promote community service projects for the Women’s Soccer team to further the mission of the NCCAA, Regent Athletic department, and University.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree preferred.
- Successful high school, college, or private Women’s Soccer coaching experience required.
- Must have a thorough understanding of the rules and regulations governing intercollegiate soccer competitions.
- Ability to work a flexible and irregular schedule required.