As the Men’s Golf coach you will be responsible for providing mentorship, support, and expertise to enhance performance, foster skill development, and promote a positive and collaborative environment. The ideal coach possess strong communication skills, leadership qualities, and a passion for helping others succeed. Coach will be expected to create a culture of compliance in all facets of NJCAA Bylaws and Polices.
- Assess and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of individuals or teams.
- Develop and implement customized training programs to enhance skills and performance.
- Provide constructive feedback to players or team members to facilitate continuous improvement.
- Promote the team and work to recruit and maintain team members.
- Effectively communicate with players, team members, parents, and other stakeholders.
- Provide clear instructions and feedback in a constructive manner.
- Keep stakeholders informed about team progress, upcoming events, and other relevant information.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience as a basketball player and coach.
- Strong focus and ability to instill the fundamentals of the game.
- Excellent Communication Skills, including motivating and encouraging players.