Chicago Fire Football Club is seeking dedicated Seasonal Soccer Coaches to join our team! Seasonal Soccer Coaches will work on our summer programs to grow participation and love for our sport throughout Chicago and the surrounding suburbs. Programming will include weekly soccer camp instruction to players aged between 2-16 years.
- Deliver age-appropriate soccer development activities/sessions following the curriculum provided in Chicago and surrounding Suburbs.
- Provide a best-in-class camp experience to all participants and their families.
- Develop strong relationships with community partners.
- Drive participation and club affinity through exceptional program delivery and customer service.
- Attend and participate in all mandated coach education training and workshops and other event’s as required.
- Minimum of USSF Grassroot License (or equivalent) required.
- Minimum of 3 years coaching (or playing experience) required.
- Candidate must have a strong work ethic and a desire to work in soccer.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including but not limited to evenings and weekends.
- Age 18 or over.
- Valid Drivers license and access to your own vehicle.