The Women’s Soccer Assistant Coach is responsible for assisting the Head Coach in organizing and managing all phases of a Division I Soccer program, including recruiting, team travel, strength and conditioning, student-athlete academic monitoring, public speaking, competition scheduling, budget management, and community/donor relations.
- Coaches team at practices and competitive events.
- Assist with organizing and overseeing women’s soccer sports camps.
- Oversee academic and personal well-being of student-athletes.
- Assist in building a nationally competitive Division I soccer program through successfully recruiting and retaining high-level student-athletes.
- Collaborates with Head Coach, Athletic Trainers, and Strength & Conditioning Coach to design academic year (in-season and out-of-season) and summer conditioning programs.
- Assist with budgeting, reconciling expenses, and proposing purchases for sports program.
- Serve as a key liaison to the broader (University) community, engaging in alumni, fundraising, and other key stakeholder activities.
- Organizes community service events for the team.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or successful Division I collegiate or professional experience in the field of soccer.
- Applicants must demonstrate an awareness of and sensitivity to the educational goals of a multicultural population as might have been gained in cross-cultural study, training, teaching and other comparable experience.