Responsible for student-athlete welfare and the management and administration of the intercollegiate Women’s Soccer program within the guidelines, rules, and regulations of Robert Morris University, the Horizon League, and the NCAA. On occasion may travel on behalf of the University.
- Use expert technical knowledge of Women’s Soccer to develop and coach a successful program, including the development of high quality student-athletes, organizing and supervising practice, conditioning, and workouts, overseeing home events and managing travel for away events, supervising staff, and demonstrating athletic excellence.
- Establish a leadership/mentor role among student-athletes, assistant coaches, and other supportive staff while promoting sportsmanship and responsible behavior both during and outside of athletic competition.
- Assist with the preparation and control of, and operate within, the budget established for respective sport.
- Scout and recruit quality student-athletes from geographically and demographically diverse populations.
- Assist with the coordination of admissions with the Assistant Director of Athletics for Compliance and the Office of Enrollment Management.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of five years of experience in coaching Women’s Soccer.
- Commitment to student-athlete welfare and academic success.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of and commitment to all NCAA and University rules.
- Valid drivers license or reliable transportation to travel on behalf of the University is required.