- Plan and use appropriate instructional and learning strategies, activities, materials, and equipment that reflect understanding of the learning styles and needs of individual students.
- Use progress-monitoring tools to analyze student results for the purpose of modifying and adjusting strategies and programming.
- Use data to inform instructional decisions.
- Provide students with daily feedback on mastery performance in character and academics and plan for individual learning needs.
- Demonstrate strong pedagogy.
- Work collaboratively with your school team and those across KIPP Nashville.
- Help develop school-wide culture that best fits the needs o our students, teachers and families.
- Valid Tennessee teaching license OR proof of enrollment in a job-embedded Educator Preparation Program.
- Conferred Bachelor’s degree.
- Pass Criminal Background Check.
KIPP Nashville is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual preference, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, pregnancy, or veteran status.